Monday, October 29, 2012

Reception Desk for a Yoga Studio--UPDATE

I reworked this by putting in a Podium rendering as a transparent layer. I think it adds more definition to the desk structure.

What do we think? Better? A little less free and sketchy, but I think appropriate for reading the complexity of the desk.
===============================================
This is maybe the second time I've started with a hand rendering and *then* brought it into Photoshop. I think it is overall reasonably effective, but due to the complicated geometry of the desk itself, I wish I had left the lines from the original Sketchup export in there for increased definition. I tried putting them back in after the fact, but I'd already departed too much with my colored pencil work. Lesson learned. I may hit this again with a ruler and my Sepia Prisma pencil.


No comments:

Post a Comment